Printed version of the Final Programme is available HERE (16 MB pdf file).
Last Programme Changes are available here (last update June 2, 2015).
The very Last Programme Changes here (last update June 10, 2015).
Congress Specialty Areas / Topics
- Otology / Neurotology
- Rhinology / Allergy
- Head and Neck
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Sleep Medicine
Scientific programme shall consist of different types of meetings, symposia and courses, each of them focused on specific scientific issue.
Pre-Courses with live cadaveric dissection
- 90 minutes
- Sunday afternoon before the official congress opening
- Detailed information on pre-courses available HERE
- Pre-Courses are not included in the registration fee, an extra fee applies. Please see the registration form for details.
- 109 timeslots available, 45 minutes each
- 8:00–8:45 and 17:00–17:45 from Monday till Thursday
- Instructional Courses are not included in the registration fee, an extra fee applies. On-site registration only from June, 2 2015.
- A complete list of IC is available ordered by date & time or by topics.
- 112 timeslots, 90 minutes each
- 9:00–10:30 and 11:30–13:00 from Monday till Thursday
- 100 timeslots, 30 minutes each
- 11:00–11:30 and 14:30–15:00 from Monday till Wednesday, on Thursday morning lectures only
- Presentation Types available:
• ORAL (refers to abstracts accepted for oral presentation at the podium in dedicated free paper sessions)
• POSTER (refers to abstracts accepted for poster presentation in the exhibition area at dedicated poster sessions during break times)